Y'all. I'm so excited (SO!) to be sharing this with you!
Some of you may have seen on social media that I've been hard at work making my Social Media Rehab program into a home-study workbook. And today is that day that it's available to you - in a very special way!
Drumroll Please: The Multi-Passionate Must-Haves* is out and I’m super pumped to let you know about how you can help your multi-passionate self, give back to others (by supporting breast cancer research), & get 95% off some of the best products created by and for multi-passionates (including moi!).
27 courses, audios and ebooks – worth $1,379! – that allow you to integrate your many passions into your life and use them as fuel for income, are yours for just $97 ‘til Thursday at midnight.
That includes the Social Media Rehab Home-Study Workbook along with:
- BYOB Build Your Online Business Guide by Natalie Sisson ($37)
- Pitch Perfect™ Pack by Dyana Valentine ($57)
- The Creative Ignition Kit by Melissa Dinwiddie ($37)
- Renaissance Business by Emilie Wapnick ($49)
- Productivity for Multipotentialites by Michelle Nickolaisen and Emilie Wapnick ($67)
- Operation: Creative Career Cheer by Michelle Ward ($37)
- Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead ($47)
- Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles ($40)
- Creating Your Own Mastermind Group by Jen Louden ($100)
- The Declaration of You by Jessica Swift and Michelle Ward ($57)
- The Comparison Cure by Kylie Bellard ($15)
- Ethical Selling that Works by Pamela Slim ($97)
- Help, I Need More Time! by Bev Webb ($46)
- How to Describe the Indescribable by Alexandra Franzen ($17)
- The Art of Earning + The Art of Growth by Tara Gentile ($40)
- Spin Your Story by Amanda Oaks ($10)
- The Joy Equation by Molly Mahar ($147)
- 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace & Kyeli ($52)
- The Right Brain Product Development Playground by Jennifer Lee ($97)
- How to Take a Career Break to Travel by Alexis Grant ($29)
- Small Army Strategy by Srinivas Rao ($2.99)
- The Kick Burnout Kit by Michelle Nickolaisen ($17)
- The Yearly/Weekly Planner Bundle by Michelle Nickolaisen ($23)
- The Courageous Living Program by Kate Swoboda ($125)
- The Momentum Kickstart Kit by Charlie Gilkey ($47)
- Guerrilla Influence Formula by Tyler Tervooren ($49)
Wanna know what else is awesome? $10 from each sale is going to Michelle Ward’s team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. Michelle was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2011 and declared cancer-free in June 2012, and this will be the 2nd year she’ll be walking 39.3 miles with Avon over 2 days with her mother and bestest friends.
(You can probably guess, then, that clicking the links here throws some affiliate coin my way, but – as always – I’d never send you to something I don’t stand behind fully. And I stand behind this, so fully that I’m buying one for myself. I mean, have you seen that Alexandra Franzen, Jennifer Lee, Pam Slim, Molly Mahar, and Jen Louden are all here?).
Thursday, y'all. You have until Thursday. Hop to it yo!
*If you don’t know what it means to be multi-passionate, or are unsure if you are one, take a look at this page and jump to the Q&A at the bottom of the page.