a little something-something
Y'all. I'm so excited (SO!) to be sharing this with you!
Some of you may have seen on social media that I've been hard at work making my Social Media Rehab program into a home-study workbook. And today is that day that it's available to you - in a very special way!
Drumroll Please: The Multi-Passionate Must-Haves* is out and I’m super pumped to let you know about how you can help your multi-passionate self, give back to others (by supporting breast cancer research), & get 95% off some of the best products created by and for multi-passionates (including moi!).
27 courses, audios and ebooks – worth $1,379! – that allow you to integrate your many passions into your life and use them as fuel for income, are yours for just $97 ‘til Thursday at midnight.
That includes the Social Media Rehab Home-Study Workbook along with:
- BYOB Build Your Online Business Guide by Natalie Sisson ($37)
- Pitch Perfect™ Pack by Dyana Valentine ($57)
- The Creative Ignition Kit by Melissa Dinwiddie ($37)
- Renaissance Business by Emilie Wapnick ($49)
- Productivity for Multipotentialites by Michelle Nickolaisen and Emilie Wapnick ($67)
- Operation: Creative Career Cheer by Michelle Ward ($37)
- Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead ($47)
- Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles ($40)
- Creating Your Own Mastermind Group by Jen Louden ($100)
- The Declaration of You by Jessica Swift and Michelle Ward ($57)
- The Comparison Cure by Kylie Bellard ($15)
- Ethical Selling that Works by Pamela Slim ($97)
- Help, I Need More Time! by Bev Webb ($46)
- How to Describe the Indescribable by Alexandra Franzen ($17)
- The Art of Earning + The Art of Growth by Tara Gentile ($40)
- Spin Your Story by Amanda Oaks ($10)
- The Joy Equation by Molly Mahar ($147)
- 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace & Kyeli ($52)
- The Right Brain Product Development Playground by Jennifer Lee ($97)
- How to Take a Career Break to Travel by Alexis Grant ($29)
- Small Army Strategy by Srinivas Rao ($2.99)
- The Kick Burnout Kit by Michelle Nickolaisen ($17)
- The Yearly/Weekly Planner Bundle by Michelle Nickolaisen ($23)
- The Courageous Living Program by Kate Swoboda ($125)
- The Momentum Kickstart Kit by Charlie Gilkey ($47)
- Guerrilla Influence Formula by Tyler Tervooren ($49)
Wanna know what else is awesome? $10 from each sale is going to Michelle Ward’s team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. Michelle was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2011 and declared cancer-free in June 2012, and this will be the 2nd year she’ll be walking 39.3 miles with Avon over 2 days with her mother and bestest friends.
(You can probably guess, then, that clicking the links here throws some affiliate coin my way, but – as always – I’d never send you to something I don’t stand behind fully. And I stand behind this, so fully that I’m buying one for myself. I mean, have you seen that Alexandra Franzen, Jennifer Lee, Pam Slim, Molly Mahar, and Jen Louden are all here?).
Thursday, y'all. You have until Thursday. Hop to it yo!
*If you don’t know what it means to be multi-passionate, or are unsure if you are one, take a look at this page and jump to the Q&A at the bottom of the page.