friday's confession: I'm a goober
Yes, you heard it here first: I'm a goober.
No, really, I am.
Goober, goofball, joker, whatever you want to call it, that's what I am.
And I'm owning that, because it's one of the things that makes me me. Authentically me.
- I'm a goober (see above)
- I make myself laugh on a daily basis. Seriously, I crack myself up all the time.
- I would like to live in France someday.
- Or just inside an Anthropologie store.
- I am a crazy super fan-girl of The Avett Brothers.
- Giraffes make me swoon. Especially baby ones.
- I want to get married in a barn and dance all night at my wedding.
- I use inappropriate humor to diffuse awkward social situations.
- I am really loud.
- I like karaoke a LOT despite being a horrible singer.
- Champagne at breakfast is one of life's greatest pleasures.
- I fight waking up every single day, but am slowly discovering that I actually am a morning person.
- I have a scary ability to simply ignore mess and clutter and just live my life around it.
- Words of affirmation and quality time are my primary love languages.
- I talk to my dog all day long when I'm alone with her.
- I have an amazing vision for my life that I'm slowly working towards.
- I am insecure.
- I fake confidence until I feel it.
- I love shirtdresses and would wear one every day if I had enough of them.
- Musicals make me crazy. Even bad ones, like Lestat, the Musical.
- I sing a LOT.
- I laugh a lot.
- I smile all the time and don't realize it.
- People have told me that I'm the most cheerful person they know.
- Some people don't get me and think I'm crazy.
- I cry a lot too.
- I love to cook.
- I don't love to clean. In fact, I sort of loathe it.
- I am an artist.
- I'm finding my style as an artist.
- I still have a whole lot to learn.
- I want to make a lot of money in my life so I can spend it all traveling and eating amazing food.
- Watching people play pac-man makes me anxious.
- I'm a worrier.
- When I'm stressed out or nervous about something, I get insomnia.
- At my last day job, I had insomnia for months.
- I almost went to business school for an MBA.
- I'm so glad I didn't go to business school.
- I love children and will have one of my own someday.
- I am fiercely loyal to the people I love.
- I have a tendency to be co-dependent and take care of everyone around me first.
- I love taking naps. If I was President, I'd mandate daily siestas.
- I think our time here is too short to live lives that don't make us feel sparkly inside.
- I want to bring joy into people's lives.
- I think everyone in this world is beautiful. Including you.