I'm back from my relaxing holiday and am once again worn out from a couple days of retail work. It's like I need a vacation from my vacation!
I was sure you guys were missing me like crazy so I thought I'd get back to posting. Excited much?
In the spirit of still trying to take some time "off" (is that really ever possible?), I've decided to jump around a bit on my reverb 10 posts and share them out of order.
Cause I can, that's why.
Reverb 10 prompt # 11: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011?
(these are in no particular order, btw)
- my sense of not-enoughness, eg. I'm not enough, I don't have enough, there's not enough time...
- what I think I "need" to be doing versus what I actually want to be doing
- judgement of myself
- judgement of others
- disorganization and untogetherness
- distraction for distraction's sake (I'm looking at YOU facebook and twitter)
- mess and clutter
- bad eating habits
- lack of healthy routines
- worry about what I cannot change
Ah, it's nice to get that down and out into the world. I think you'll be seeing these themes emerge in the next few weeks as I work on my new year's resolutions and goals and also as I move forward with planning what I want my coaching practice to look like.
Oh, what's that? I didn't mention that I'm starting life coach training in January? Oh yeah, baby, hold on!!
How about you? Anything you'd like to give up in 2011? Anything you're hanging on to even though you know you don't need it?